Ruby Hall Clinic is one of the most prominent hospitals in the city of Pune, India. Uber Ambulance for Ruby Hall is a mobile app to provide immediate assistance to patients during emergencies. Just by clicking the SOS button in the app, the nearby available ambulance from Ruby Hall Clinic will be assigned to the patient, and with the help of real-time routing in the app, the ambulance will be directed to the nearest branch of Ruby Hall Clinic.
My Role & Contribution
- Requirement gathering from the client, analyzing, and discussing the solution approach with all stakeholders.
- Lead the Android dev team to build the Android app from scratch.
- Designed the architecture of the app and developed the blueprint of the project and module structure.
- Contributed to the development of feature modules.
- Coordinated with all team members to make sure that the app is well tested and optimized for smooth performance.
Tools & Technologies Used
- Java, Android SDK
- Clean MVP with Single Activity Architecture
- Google Maps, Google Places, Firebase Real-time Database, Dagger, RxJava, Retrofit, OkHttp, Glide, Scoop, Coordinators, FCM Push Notifications
- JUnit, Mockito, Espresso
- Jacoco, Sonarqube
- Bitbucket, Jira
Start DateMay 2018
End DateNov 2018
ClientRuby Hall Clinic