ING Bankieren is the Mobile Banking App of ING Bank, the largest bank in the Netherlands. You can use the Bankieren app for your personal or business accounts to perform basic tasks like quickly checking the balance, transferring money, paying a bill, etc. The app provides a lot more tools and features like confirming orders with your mobile, creating and sending payment requests, look-ahead of future transactions up to 35 days, setting daily spend limits, managing credit cards and insurances, instant blocking of cards, etc.
My Roles & Contribution
- Worked as a key contributor towards the development of existing features by adding functionalities to the modules.
- Developed one key feature completely from scratch starting from architecture design to publishing the feature.
- Participated actively as a member of the core architecture design team to implement the latest architectures, SDK features, or guidelines from Google and other dev communities.
- Participated in Knowledge Sharing Sessions.
- Participated in Scrum meetings, sprint change meetings, and team-building activities.
Tools & Technologies Used
- Kotlin, Android SDK
- Clean MVVMP (Model-View-ViewModel with Presenter) architecture pattern
- Android Architecture Components, Room, Dagger, RxJava, Retrofit, OkHttp, Glide, Google Maps, Google Places, Crashlytics, FCM Push Notifications
- JUnit, Mockito, Espresso
- KtLint, Sonarqube, Jacoco
- GitLab Git, GitLab CI/CD
Start DateJun 2019
Worked UntilNov 2020